CRepHS Travel Award
The CRepHS Travel Award aims to provide support for expenses for conferences where students or trainees are presenting their research. The maximum award is $1,000.
1. The purpose of the Travel Award is to support travel-related expenses to national or international scientific conferences incurred by the CRepHS undergraduate, graduate, predoctoral and postdoctoral trainees.
2. Applicants must have their faculty advisor/mentor appointed in the Center for Reproductive Health Sciences.
3. Applicants must be officially accepted to give a talk at a conference. Awards will not support poster presentations.
4. Applicants must have approval to present their research from their faculty advisor/mentor.
5. Applicants must submit their application for travel award before the conference takes place.
6. Applicants must disclose other sources of funding available for the proposed conference trip.
7. The maximum award amount is $1,000 in FY2019. The amount will be applied against the actual receipts submission upon processing of either travel advance or travel report.
8. Awardees may receive maximum 2 travel awards per fiscal year.
Please submit the following in one PDF file to Magdalena Nelson (email@example.com) with the subject line “CRepHS Travel Award Application”:
1. Cover letter containing the following information: name of faculty mentor/advisor, conference name, destination, dates, list of other funding sources
2. Abstract of research presented
3. Confirmation from conference organizers about being accepted as speaker
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Successful awardees will be notified via email.