The CRepHS Travel Award aims to provide support for expenses for conferences where students or trainees are presenting their research. The maximum award is $1,000.
- The purpose of the Travel Award is to support travel-related expenses to national or international scientific conferences incurred by the CRepHS undergraduate, graduate, predoctoral and postdoctoral trainees.
- Applicants must have their faculty advisor/mentor appointed in the Center for Reproductive Health Sciences.
- Applicants must be officially accepted to give a talk at a conference. Awards will not support poster presentations.
- Applicants must have approval to present their research from their faculty advisor/mentor.
- Applicants must submit their application for travel award before the conference takes place.
- Applicants must disclose other sources of funding available for the proposed conference trip.
- The maximum award amount is $1,000. The amount will be applied against the actual receipts submission upon processing of either travel advance or travel report.
- Awardees may receive a maximum of 1 travel award per fiscal year, by date of conference.
Please submit the following in one PDF file to Audrey Johnston (email@example.com) with the subject line “CRepHS Travel Award Application”:
- Cover letter containing the following information: name of faculty mentor/advisor, conference name, destination, dates, list of other funding sources
- Abstract of research presented
- Confirmation from conference organizers about being accepted as speaker
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Successful awardees will be notified via email.