Scientific editing service
The Washington University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology employs a full-time scientific editor, Deborah J. Frank, PhD, whose goal is to help all members of the department write clearly and effectively to enhance the success of their grant and manuscript submissions.
Trained as a scientist, Debbie is able to provide comprehensive editing on grants and manuscripts that goes beyond improving grammar and clarity – additionally making suggestions that strengthen the scientific arguments and highlight the significance of the work.
PowerPoint presentation templates
Washington University resources
- Center for the Investigation of Membrane Excitability Diseases
- Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society for Reproductive Investigation
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institutes of Health
- NIH Loan Repayment Programs
- Broad Institute Index of Postdoc Fellowships in the Life Sciences
- March of Dimes
Washington University School of Medicine does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of information contained on websites of non-affiliated external sources. Read the School of Medicine’s Policy on Links to Third-Party Websites to learn more.